I’m currently collaborating with the owners of SkinnyMoose blog network to provide free blogs to blogspot/wordpress owners who blogs about topics under the Entertainment niche. So if you blog about a TV series, an actor/actress, movies, or anything under the Entertainment niche, you are qualified.
So what differentiates having a free blog from Skinnymoose as against free blogs from blogspot/wordpress or any of those free blog sites?
Well, it is about becoming a part of team or group and gain knowledge, friends to fraternize with. It is really fun to become a part of a group of like minded people who share the same passion and loves the same topics.
But apart from that, here’s a small list of Why it is best to be a part of our Skinnymoose Entertainment Niche.
1. When you have a blog in one of those free blogs, you operate alone.
In Skinnymoose entertainment, you will be part of a group of like minded bloggers blogging about topics on the same niche.
You might be blogging about a certain celebrity while another one is blogging about a different celebrity but both are operating on the same niche which is celebrity/entertainment.
2. Cross promoting increases your blog visitors
In skinnymoose entertainment, bloggers are encouraged to cross promote one another and therefore, any new blog will instantly gain visitors. Achieving higher traffic has never been easier.
In addtion, there is a group of people you can immediately fraternize with. Gain new friends who share the same passion and interests as you.
3. We help design the blogs and take care of all technical stuff like upgrading, plugins, webhosting. It is still FREE like blogspot/wordpress. It does not cost a single cent to be a part of skinnymoose.
Too many blogspot/wordpress free blogs look the same. Skinnymoose entertainment blog network can get you out of those “same look and fee” problem you have.
4. As the network grows, your recognition as a blogger grows. As blogspot/wordpress grows, your recognition does not grow.
5. You can also earn using affiliate marketing. You can include your affiliate links in your blog posts. If you do not know what affiliate marketing is, don’t worry, I will personally teach you everything you need to know about it.
6. We promote the blogs and bloggers and optimize each blogs. When you operate your own blogspot/wordpress blogs, you do it alone. If you are a part of our group, other people are also promoting your blog.
You get to be more visible, and gain more visitors.
7. You get to learn. We provide lots of blogging tips, we research about what people are searching for and share these “keywords/topics” to you so you gain a competitive advantage over other blogs outside out blog network.
Other blogging courses/blog mastermind education costs tons of money. Sure, you’ll learn a lot from those courses but why pay for all those when you can get the same kind of information for free by becomming a blogger for skinny entertainment?
An you get all this for FREE.
If you’re interested, send me an email at my email address below.
Popularity: 100% [?]