I came across an interesting work at home job neeed by a Search Engine Company (Google???). I’ve heard about this before but I only saw an ad about it now.
With Black hat search engine spammers getting good at avoiding the traps set by search engine algorithms, and with the Search Engine Companies goal of having better search engine results, it is no surprise to learn that they need human evaluators coming from different fields of expertise to help them formulate a good way to return the best possible results for all search engine queries.
Search Engine Evaluators provide feedback on search engine results by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
Ideal Search Engine Evaluators will possess the following skills
* Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
* Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
* Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
* University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
* Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
* Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
* Possess a high speed internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
[source: leapforceathome ]
Popularity: 27% [?]