Hey guys! Here’s a few keywords I found today. Hope this helps you with your blog traffic.
1. raj rajaratnam – he was into insider trading and was charged with four counts of conspiracy and eight counts of securities fraud
related keywords: galleon group, galleon, raj rajaratnam arrested, galleon hedge fund, raj rajaratnam galleon
2. boss’s day – for some reason I think putting an (‘s) after a word that ends in s is a violation of the english language/punctuation rules. But then it’s what people use as a keywords so why fight the keywords?
related keywords: boss’s appreciation day, boss’s day greeting cards, boss’s day quotes, boss’s day poems, boss’s day sayings
3. california forest high school shooting – any high school shooting incident is BIG news.
related keywords: carolina forest high school, carolina forest high school myrtle beach sc, carolina forest shooting, trevor vavrinec, carolina forest
Popularity: 100% [?]
For today, I found a couple of good keywords that looks promising and easy to target.
1. heat wave book – Richard Castle’ book from Castle on ABC tonight.
heat wave, richard castle, heatwave book, heat wave richard castle, richard castle author
2. mike tyson on oprah – Mike got emotional during the show where he spoke about the controversies in his boxing career and some information about her daughter’s death (Exodus tyson).
related keywords: mike tyson on oprah video, mike tyson, oprah and mike tyson, mike tysons daughter, oprah tyson
3. compensated dating – a new term they use in Hongkong for prostitution
related keywords: compensated dating hong kong, ting kai tai
The 3rd keyword is a bit on the adult side.
Popularity: 100% [?]
Alright, here’s some good keywords I found this morning. These are real-time keywords and these are some of the hot searches as of now.
1. shyne released from prison -A Clinton Correctional Facility staffer told Crimesider that New York Rapper Shyne was released from prison today after serving more than eight years for his role in a 1999 New York night club shooting involving mentor Sean “P. Diddy” Combs and actress Jennifer Lopez.
related keywords: shyne, shyne release date, shyne released, shyne out of jail, shyne released from jail
sources of info:
2. mcdonalds monopoly game 2009 – Residents of the following Countries can enter the US game: U.S.,Guam,Saipan and Canada for a chance to win $1 Million prize, payable as $50,000 per year for 20 years without interest.Game begins 6th of October 2009 (10/6/2009) ends on the 16th of November 2009 (Online Game)/ends 2nd of November 2009 (In-Store Game ).
sources of info:
3. flirtexting – flirting via SMS. I think this keyword became popular due to Tyra show. The author of the book Debra and Olivia were guests at the Tyra Show Oct 6 (US time) which is today Oct 7 philippine time.
related keywords: flirt texting book, flirt texting how to text your way to his heart, flirt texting
sources of info:
Popularity: 65% [?]
Ok, here are some hot blog topics with little competition I found today.
1. Tylenol Recall 2009 – This could be potentially big. Back in 1982 there was a huge tylenol recall which cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now, there’s a voluntary recall for certain lots of Childrens and Infants Tylenol liquid products.
references you can use: wiki
2. dallas bomb threat – An Afghan-born US man has been charged with plotting to carry out bomb attacks on the US.
related keywords: dallas bomb, downtown dallas, hosam maher husein smadi, dallas, dallas stars
3. iphone mms release date – iphone does not have MMS service in the US. At&t is set to make it available this friday.
related keywords: iphone mms update, iphone mms, iphone mms messaging, iphone update mms, iphone update
Popularity: 7% [?]
One of the hot keywords today on google is the keyword “combined immune deficiency disease”.
Severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), or Boy in the Bubble Syndrome, is a genetic disorder in which both “arms” (B cells and T cells) of the adaptive immune system are crippled, due to a defect in one of several possible genes. SCID is a severe form of heritable immunodeficiency. It is also known as the “bubble boy” disease because its victims are extremely vulnerable to infectious diseases. The most famous case is the boy David Vetter.
The keyword became hot because of Extrement Makeover Home Edition where they helped the Cerda family.
Devastated by medical bills and a mold-ridden home that threatened their lives, Terri Cerda and her two young daughters, all three of whom are diagnosed with Combined Immune Deficiency Disease (CIDD), will be featured on the May 10 episode of ABC’s “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.” CIDD is one of the most severe types of the more than 150 different primary immunodeficiency diseases (PIDD). In the U.S., there are approximately 250,000 people diagnosed with primary immunodeficiency disease and thousands more go undetected.
The Cerda family was chosen because of their personal, financial and health-related difficulties resulting from having PIDD, but also because of their incredible volunteer work for IDF and for families in need, both in their local community and around the country.
Now Go and make money with this keyword.
Popularity: 26% [?]