I’m sure you’ve heard recently about PPC Classroom – yes, you can get it
100% for free. This is by FAR one of the best courses I’ve ever seen … and it’s
free, it doesn’t get better than that!
Or…I thought until I got an e-mail from Anik last night…
Anik & Amit somehow convinced some of the TOP marketers in the world to
actually help their students in a BIG way.
They have convinced some of the BEST tools & courses to be given away for Free
as well in addition to PPC Classroom…
So, you get $3,197 worth of Bonuses that are for SALE otherwise. This is not some “re-sell” junk — these are AMAZING tools you’re going to need anyways…
Have a look:
Here’s a briefing of it…
1. Mark Ling – An ENTIRE Affiliate Course ($197)
2. Michael Rasmussen – Exclusive Interview ($97)
3. Howie Schwartz – Workshop Recordings ($1,000)
4. Emil Paz – PPC Bully – 2 Months Free ($98)
5. Jay Stockwell – SpeedPPC – 2 Months Free ($397)
6. Steven Juth – AdwordAccelerator – 2 Months Free ($74)
7. Chris Carpenter – Google Cash v4 ($67)
8. Cody Moya – 750 Traffic Tactics ($397)
9. Greg Cesar – Exclusive CPA + PPC Interview ($97)
10. Kabita Kalita – CPA PPC Niche Magic ($97)
11. Kirt Christensen – Entire DVD on PPC ($97)
12. Paul Colligan – LIVE PPV Webinar ($197)
13. Jim Morris – NicheBot ($382 Credits)
That’s over $3,197 of amazing courses AND TOOLS. Trust me, you’ll end up spending on these tools anyways if you go outside of this offer…
At this point, PPC Classroom is worth it JUST for the tools alone! You’d be crazy to miss out on this – I’m dead serious.
Go now and get ALL this for F.R.E.E – You just pay S&H on a DVD…
Check It Out!
Popularity: 12% [?]
A lot of professional bloggers have been hit by this since last year (2008), some were even hit as early as late 2007. Joe’s post is a good example of how it was affected.
The whole problogging income primarily comes from 2 sources, one is income from ads, and the other is income from sales/leads (affiliate, cpa). Even if one is being paid to post a review, a link, or being paid by a blog network, at the end of the line, it is most probably tied down to one of those 2 income sources.
People nowadays have a limited ability to pay for goods and services. Some even can’t pay their house loans and thus there are a lot of foreclosures going on. The increase in bad debts causes institutions to lose money and decrease their income.
Less income translates to less spending, and money traditionally spent for advertising is spent somewhere else. This loss of advertising budget directly affects the blogging industry. Less advertisers means less income for bloggers.
In the same way, money used for spending goods also scaled down. People buying expensive brands settle for house brands. Instead of buying the “nice to have”, people began sticking to “must haves”.
Affiliate marketing was also affected. Affiliates of products under “nice to haves” experience a loss in income.
However, in any change, there are opportunities that open. People began thinking of ways to earn extra.
Check out the increase in people searching for “make money” in Google (NASDAQ: GOOG)
New niches open, and some niches suffers, the key is to adapt to these changes. One needs to rethink their strategy and keep on building money making websites and blogs. Diversify income sources, and learn how to thrive in such an environment.
recession, global recession, pro blogging, blogging, make money, google
Popularity: 8% [?]
In the last post, I discussed about the self sustaining, self-updating blog. Today I’ll write about a new blog business model (strategy). While some bloggers have success in monetizing self-updating blogs, others build a huge business by just focusing on one big blog.
We all hear the words “do not place all your eggs in one basket”, but others have a different mantra. Find the right basket, put you eggs in that basket and watch it closely.
For some bloggers, this has worked pretty well. Some of the critical aspects on how a single blog can become successful is by creating a community behind the blog. It is important to have frequent blog updates and it has to engage people to write comments.
One must also visit similar themed blogs and network with other blog owners. It is not enough to just build it and expect people to come. One must also socialize and get out there and mingle with like minded people and become “visible” to your potential blog visitors.
It is also critical to “brand” yourself as a specialist, someone knowledgeable in your niche.
Should you want to implement such a strategy here’s a list of activities you need to do.
1. Find out what your passion is, or something you are good at.
2. Check out if it is a good niche to make money on.
If you are passionate about frog gigging, making a blog out of it may not be profitable. So find something that you are passionate about, knowledgeable at, and yet it is a potentially profitable niche.
To find out if its potentially profitable, find out if there are products, ebooks, affiliate programs that cater to that niche? If there is, then it could probably be a good niche.
3. Make a list of all blogs and forums on that niche.
4. Start making about 5 very very good blog posts which will serve as your primary content (or pillar articles as termed by Yaro Starak). These posts must contain information that when people read it, they will feel that they need to bookmark it for future reference.
5. Visit the list of blogs and forums and become visible. Create comments, blog posts, and bring the comments and discussion to your blog by using trackbacks.
6. Learn about SEO
7. Learn about link building
8. Learn about Web2.0, social bookmarks, social networks.
9. Buy ebooks about problogging, SEO, internet marketing and learn from experts, what works and what doesn’t.
I don’t see the reason why people are so cheap with regards to paying for great knowledge and information about something that will make them money. People spend thousands of dollars for school and college education so they can get jobs. Why scrimp on great tools and materials about internet marketing and problogging and SEO? Wanna make money online? Embrace the fact that one needs to learn a few things not taught in school.
I personally see it as “tuition or school fees”.
10. Be consistent. Don’t just exert 100% of your time during the first month or two. Always give it your best shot for a minimum of 6 months and see what happens after that.
Popularity: 6% [?]
WordPress 2.7 is now available. I’m so excited to implement wordpress 2.7 on some of my blogs. I think this is one of the best wordpress release ever.
Some of the best features I like about it is
– You can browse/download/install plugins directly from your wordpress installation.
– The one click upgrade. No more downloading zip or tar.gz files and uploading to my webserver
– Of course, the beautiful dashboard
Those 3 items alone is already a good reason to upgrade. I can’t wait to get the WordPress Mu version of WP2.7
Popularity: 9% [?]
About 2 weeks ago, I decided to try and create my own theme. So I did a rough sketch on a piece of paper highlighting some of the elements I’ve wanted such as a feature box, ads, some nice header, and whole lot more.
I didn’t have any experience in designing a whole website in Photoshop. I didn’t even know how to slice things up so I have to learn as I go along.
Once I had the photoshop design done, I had to convert it to a wordpress template. The problem is, I didn’t know how to code a wordpress template, so I had to learn it and do some trial and errors.
What I did was install a local copy of wordpress using WAMP and then started assembling the wordpress theme. One of the problems encountered is the differences in Firefox and IE. As of now, it looks ok from firefox and IE7. I don’t know if the template would break on IE6.
So anyway, here’s the new theme installed. Hope you like it.
Popularity: 5% [?]
I’m currently adding a new front page to my site. If you are looking for my blog, it is at http://noelbautista.com/blog.
I’ll be using this front page for blogging about how to become a Work At Home Dad (or mom), so please do visit us in the coming days if you want to know how to make money onlin.
Popularity: 4% [?]